1. Definition of Personal DataPersonal Data means information which relates to a living individual and can be used to identify that individual. It must also exist in a form which access to or processing of is practicable.
2. Collection of Personal DataCrossfor Co., Ltd. ("Our company") may collect personal information of customers when purchasing products or making inquiries. When collecting, we will specify the purpose of use and use legal and fair means. Types of personal information we may collect include:
- • First and last name
- • Postal address
- • Phone number
- • Email address
- • Password
- • Shipping information
- • Billing information
- • Payment information
- • Purchase and/or return history
- • Information that can be identified by a specific individual by combining the above
3. Use of Personal DataThe purposes of using the personal information entrusted to us by our customers are as follows:
- • Inquiry and confirmation of your order(s);
- • Inquiry and confirmation of order shipment(s);
- • Responding inquiry;
- • Survey on purchased products;
- • Managing, maintaining and enhancing Our Website, and newsletter;
- • For our other internal business purposes;
- • Information on our services. We will not disclose or provide personal information to third parties other than business partner manufacturers and warehouses without the consent of the customer, except for the following cases:
- o When required by law, and when it is necessary for a national institution or local public organization or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by the law.
- o When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
4. Security Management of Personal DataFor the safety management of personal information entrusted to us by members, the service provider will take rational, organizational, physical, human and technical measures, and we will handle it appropriately in accordance with relevant laws and regulations. We will help protect your personal information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized intrusion, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
5. Modifying and Deleting Personal DataPlease let us know the change of your entrusted personal information by the following procedures:
- • If you are a registered member, you can change your personal information from the menu “My Page” on this site.
7. Use of SSLTo ensure security, we use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology when entering personal information to prevent this information from being intercepted, interfered with or tampered with.
※ SSL is a function that encrypts information to prevent eavesdropping and data tampering.
By using SSL, it is possible to send information more securely.
Crossfor Co., Ltd.
7-11-4 Kokubo, Kofu City, Yamanashi, 4000043 Japan
Phone No.: +81-057-008-9640