This agreement is for the Service (as defined in Article 4) operated by Crossfor Co., Ltd. (the Company) and the prescribed user (the Member) defined in Article 6. It defines the matters to be observed and the relationship between the Company and the Members.
Article 2 – Application of Terms
- 1. The Terms and Conditions set forth below shall apply to use of http://crossfor.online (the Website) and purchase of products through the Website.
- 2. By your use of the Website or purchase of products through the Website, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
Article 3 – Revisions of Terms
The Company shall revise this agreement without prior notice to the Members. The revised agreement shall be applied after amendment. In addition, if a Member uses this Service after the amendment of this agreement, it is considered that the member has agreed to the revised agreement.
Article 4 – Definition of Service
“The Service” in this agreement is defined as the purchase of products and electronic commerce service business on the Internet, which is provided by the Website.
Article 5 – Notice from the Company
- 1. The Company will notify the Members of necessary matters at any time by showing on this Website or any other methods as we deem appropriate.
- 2. The notice set forth in the above shall be effective from the time that we display the content on this Website.
Article 6 – Member
A member is a person who falls under any of the following:
- 1. A person who has registered in this Service and has been approved.
- 2. A person who has approved membership in this Service by any method determined by the Company.
Article 7 – Approval of Membership
- 1. The Company will accept membership application by method specified separately, and approve after undergoing necessary examination and procedures.
Article 8 – Disapproval of Membership
The Company may refuse to approve or grant the membership of the Applicants if they fall under any of the followings:
- 1. The Applicant does not actually exist; or
- 2. At the time of membership application, the Applicant has been suspended or dismissed due to violation of the Terms and Conditions; or
- 3. There was a false entry, clerical error or omission in the declaration documents when apply for the membership; or
- 4. The Applicant has denied or failed to pay for the Service in the past; or
- 5. When there is any operational or technical problem; or
- 6. When the Company recognizes the need of disapproval.
Article 9 – Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights
- 1. The copyright of the content described on this Website belongs to the Company unless otherwise specified. You will need to be authorized from us if you want to copy or post for any purposed other than personal use or quotes stipulated by worldwide copyright laws.
- 2. The contents of this Website shall be copied or transcribed without permission, for commercial or non-commercial use, as long as it is within the scope permitted by worldwide copyright laws as “Copy for personal use” and “Quotation”. However, when releasing a derivative work that includes a citation of this Website content to the public.
- 3. When copying or transcribing contents of the Website or citation purposes, in principle, the original contents (including pictures and photos) can be quoted without any modification, correction or addition. When you make any modification or add any additional statement or extract only one part, you shall credit the Company.
Article 10 – Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligations
The Membership of the Service is non-transferable and non-assignable and may only be used by that individual Member to whom the Membership is granted or issued.
Article 11 – Notification of Change
- 1. If there is any change in the address or other information, the Member shall immediately notify us by the prescribed method.
- 2. Even if the Member suffers a disadvantage due to the failure to submit notification set forth in the preceding paragraph, the Company shall not be liable for it.
Article 12 – Self Responsibility
- 1. Members are responsible for all actions taken using this Service with their own ID and
- 2. Members shall handle and resolve inquiries, complaints etc., from others in the event of the use of this Service at their own responsibility and expense.
- 3. In case of any disputes, doubts and complaints, the Member shall resolve the disputes themselves.
- 4. If the Member causes damage to the Company or other individuals due to the use of the Service and being not able to fulfill the obligations under these Terms and Conditions, the Member shall compensate at his/her own responsibility and expense.
Article 13 – Membership Login ID and Password
- 1. The Member has the right to use the Service after personal authentication based on their own login ID and the corresponding password (including temporary password, official password and other symbols sufficient for personal authentication by combining with the account. The same shall apply hereinafter).
- 2. The Member is solely responsible for the security of your login ID and password and must not disclose your login ID and/or password to anyone.
- 3. The Company will not be liable for any damages caused to the Member due to the use of the login ID and the corresponding password by another person, regardless of the Member's intentional negligence. However, this does not apply if the login ID and the corresponding password are used by others solely due to the Company’s responsibility.
- 4. In case the Member forgets his/her password, the Member shall notify the Company immediately and follow the instructions to reset password.
Article 14 – Prohibition of Use outside the Scope of Personal Use
- 1. The Member is provided access to the any data, information, texts, software etc. (hereinafter referred to as "Data") of the Website only for personal use. Without the permission of the Company, the Member must not copy, commercialize or public the data exceeding personal use.
- 2. The Member shall not allow any third parties to act in violation of the preceding paragraph.
Article 15 – Temporary Suspension of the Membership
- 1. The Company may suspend the use of the login ID or restrict the use of this Service without obtaining the consent of the Member in any of the following cases:
- • When emails sent are bounced back to the Company; or
- • If the Member is not able to contact the Company by phone, fax or email etc.; or
- • In addition to the above, when the Company finds necessary
- 2. The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by the Member for not being able to use this Service due to the measures set forth in the preceding paragraph.
Article 16 – Deletion of Data
- 1. If the data registered by the Member in the equipment for this Service exceeds the period and amount specified by the Company, the Company may delete the data without prior notice.
- 2. Due to the necessary operation and maintenance of this Service, the data registered by the Member for this Service may be deleted without prior notice.
Article 17 – Purchase
- 1. The Member shall purchase registered products on the Website by specific methods.
- 2. In response to the order set forth in the preceding paragraph, any orders made through the Website constitute a binding agreement to conclude a purchase agreement with the Company. A binding purchase agreement comes into existence when the Company send an order confirmation email to the Member. After the purchase agreement is concluded and the good are dispatched, the order cannot be canceled nor changed.
- 3. The price of an item is confirmed once the order is submitted. Even when there is price change after order or until delivery, the price on the confirmed order remains unchanged. However, if there is an error on the price of an item, the Company may change the price.
- 4. The Company only accepts returns of defective items in their original condition.
- 5. In case of any unlikely event such as shortage of quantity, wrong product or defective product, the Member must contact the Company within seven business days of the date of receipt. The Company shall ship the product in correct manner and bear the shipping cost.
Article 18 – Delivery
- 1. The Company shall notify the Member of the courier and tracking number after the parcel is dispatched. However, the Company makes no guarantees in relation to estimated delivery times.
- 2. If the Member specifies grouping delivery of multiple products on this Website, the Company shall ship out the goods as soon as all them are available. Also, the Member shall bear the additional shipping cost incurred when the Member wishes to deliver only the available products among them.
- 3. The risk of loss and title for the goods passes to the Member upon collection of goods by couriers. The Company is not responsible for the risk of loss or damage during their delivery to the Member by the couriers, unless otherwise advised.
Article 19 – Temporary Suspension of the Service
- 1. In the event of any of the following reasons, the Company may temporarily suspend the provision of all or part of this Service without prior notification to the Member:
- • When regular or emergent maintenance is being carried out; or
- • When the Service cannot be provided due to fire, power outage etc.; or
- • When there is natural disaster such as earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, floods, tsunamis, pandemic etc; or
- • When there is war, riot, mayhem or strike etc.; or
- • When the Company consider there is need of the Service to be temporarily suspended due to operational or technical reasons.
- 2. If the provision of Service is delayed or interrupted by any reasons of the above, the Company is not liable to any damage or loss to the Member or third parties.
Article 20 – Termination of the Service
- 1. The Company may terminate the provision of all or part of the Service, with advance notice on the Website.
- 2. When the Service is terminated, the Company is exempt from any compensation for damages to the Member or third parties.
Article 21 – Disclaimer
- 1. This Service is the best that the Company could provide at the moment. The Company is not responsible for the completeness, accuracy, applicability and reliability of the Data provided by the Company nor the Data registered by the Member or third parties.
- 2. The Company is not liable for any loss of Data registered by the Member (including Article 17 ) or Data tampered by third parties for this Service.
- 3. In addition to Article 16, Article 20 and the two preceding paragraphs, the Company is not liable for any damages incurred by the Member due to the use of this Service (including damage caused by third parties) and damages incurred by the Member and third parties.
Article 22 – Prohibited Matters
Visitors and Members shall not perform the following acts when using this Service. If any of the following applies, or if there is a possibility of it, the Company may suspend the Member of the use of the Service and terminate the Membership.
- 1. Violation of any clause of this Terms and Conditions; or
- 2. Providing or intending to provide false or misleading content to the Company; or
- 3. Any acts that would defame and damage the honor or credibility of the Company, business partners of the Company, other Members or third parties; or
- 4. Acts that cause intentional or gross negligence damage to the Company, business partners of the Company, other Members or third parties; or
- 5. Acts that infringe or may infringe intellectual property rights of the Company, business partners of the Company, other Members or third parties, such as copyrights, portrait rights, personality rights, privacy rights, publicity rights and etc.; or
- 6. Acts that violate public order and morals or acts that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any laws and regulations; or
- 7. Acts of transferring, buying, selling, succeeding, lending, disclosing or leaking a login ID and password to a third party; or
- 8. Uploading content such as computer viruses, codes, files, programs and etc., designed to interfere with, destroy or limit the functions of computer software, hardware and communications equipment to this Service, or by any other means.
Article 23 – Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions of the Service shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
Article 24 – Agreement
Any controversy, doubt or claim arising from, or pertaining to, the use of the Service shall be consulted and dealt between the Company and the Member in accordance with the principle of good faith.
These Terms and Conditions are effective from 01 September 2021.